Friday, January 20, 2012

GIS 3015

I like they way this map is presented with the triple view of the area that is being shown.  I think they should have added Alaska to the title with Glacier Bay.  The north arrow and scale are available, but do not take up a lot of area so you are focused on the park itself and areas that one might want to concentrate on if they are going to visit the park.


I found this map while surfing the internet.  This one of those you look at just go WHAT? I'd have no clue this was all of France if I hadn't driven through quite a bit of it.  No clue why they wanted to highlight Cairanne.  They should have just written the name beside the dot like the rest of the cities.  Guess that is their attempt at a legend.  No north arrow, no scale, no title, no capital city symbol, and it doesn't even show whether there is land or  major bodies of coastal water.

No comments:

Post a Comment